Advertisement

ABOUT MY NANOWRIMO NOVEL || What Will I Be Writing for NaNoWriMo 2019?

ABOUT MY NANOWRIMO NOVEL || What Will I Be Writing for NaNoWriMo 2019? Hi everyone! Welcome to my channel. My name is Giselle Mills. Today, I tell you guys a bit about the novel that I will be writing for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November.

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo 2019? Let me know so we can cheer each other along!

I hope you guys enjoy watching me document my reading and writing journey. Feel free to contact me and follow along!

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT :)

BUY MY NOVEL “Through It All” on Amazon:


Previous Video:

HOW TO OUTLINE A NOVEL


BUY MY NOVEL in TRINIDAD at:
- Charran's Bookstore in Trincity Mall
- RIK Bookstores
- UWI Bookshop (St. Augustine)
- Paper Based Bookshop (St. Anns)
- Scribbles and Quills Bookstore (Chaguanas)


CONTACT ME:

My website:
Email: askgisellemills@gmail.com

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Goodreads:

Buy my novel “Through It All” on Amazon:

:)

#Authortube #NaNoWriMo2019 #Preptober #Caribbeanauthor #ThroughItAllbook2 #Booktube #Blackbooktube #Blackauthortube #Blackauthors


Related Tags:
Nanowrimo, Nanowrimo 2019, Preptober, Preptober 2019, authortube, booktube, vlog, writing vlog, author vlog, indie author, freelance editor, publish a book, story writing, start writing a book, writing a novel, write a book, I want to write a book, steps to writing a book, Giselle Mills, how I write, how to write a book, author, writer, writing, how to write, editor, Caribbean author, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad authors, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Kitts authors, black authors, black writers, how to write a novel, outline a novel, how to outline a novel, how to write for beginners, NaNoWriMo novel,

authortube,nanowrimo,nanowrimo 2019,about my novel,how to write,write a novel,outline a novel,novel writing,book writing,caribbean,caribbean author,trinidad,trinidad author,Giselle Mills,through it all,purple,booktube,black books,black booktube,black authortube,what to write,story ideas,caribbean writer,halloween,halloween 2019,black writers,black authors,Preptober,Preptober 2019,how to outline,nanowrimo book,nanowrimo novel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments