Advertisement

Anti MLM: Why do people compare MLMs to Cults? Introducing the BITE Model.

Anti MLM:  Why do people compare MLMs to Cults? Introducing the BITE Model. In today's video I want to compare the Bite Model to MLMs. There is a reason people compare MLMs to cults, and today I kind of want to talk about why, from experience. Of course, this is for entertainment purposes only, and I urge you to do your own research as well. Also, huge shoutout the the channel Telltale who introduced me to the BITE Model. His channel linked below:



#antimlm #exhunbot #bitemodel #cult

Are you a fan of my Anti MLM videos? Here is the link to my Anti MLM Facebook Group.


Check out my blog!
www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

If you want to follow my boring self on other social media platforms, check out the links below:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest (I mostly pin food and hair)

antimlm,anti mlm,ex hunbot,exhunbot,hunbot,cult,bitemodel,bite model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments