Advertisement

Don't Grab that Pumpkin Creamer Until You Watch this! Only 3 tasted like Pumpkin.

Don't Grab that Pumpkin Creamer Until You Watch this! Only 3 tasted like Pumpkin. Don't grab that Pumpkin Creamer Until YOU Watch this Video! Only 3 Taste Pumpkin. Today I decided after buying a couple of pumpkin pie or latte creamers that I would do a taste test. I am so glad I did. You have no idea how much easier it is to compare them when you get a swig of just the creamer. I took a trip to my local Dollar Tree and bought 6 clear mugs and 6 Dessert Cups. I measured 2 tbsp. of creamer into each dessert cup. I taste the creamer first and compare them. I then add them to hot coffee (a wonderful brew Martha Stewart's Espresso k cups) and add a little half and half, whipping cream, and cinnamon to each cup. Chris and I both taste and the winner was a hands down no brainer for us both. You will be shocked. Do not grab that pumpkin creamer at the store until you have watched this video! Thanks for watching Collard Valley Cooks!
Visit us at: www.collardvalleycooks.com for holiday video tutorials of the Best Ever Southern Food! It is "Where we cook like mama did". Tammy

best southern cooks,southern homemade,southern style,old fashioned,good,old,ole,white lily,country cooking,country living,hillbilly,kitchen,Appalachian,recipes,simple,fff,family,food,fight,rolled,cat head,biscuits,dean,ramsay,pioneer,woman,real,southern,easy,collard,valley,cooks,tammy,nichols,classic,50's,60's,70's,mama,pumpkin,latte,creamer,international,delight,coffee mate,starbucks,natural bliss,brand,comparison,natural,artifical flavor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments