Advertisement

EMERGENCY firewood delivery! Extra fee to move to top of waiting list?

EMERGENCY firewood delivery!  Extra fee to move to top of waiting list? EMERGENCY firewood delivery! Extra fee to move to top of waiting list? Had a loyal (she bought one other time) customer - who lives in Scotland but wanted to purchase firewood for her dad in Walker MI - request that I deliver firewood to her dad ASAP. I told her that I have like 15 truckloads to deliver however if she wants to cut in line and willing to pay my ''Emergency Delivery Fee" I could deliver to her farther right away, and of course she went for it.

EMERGENCY firewood delivery! Extra fee to move to top of waiting list?,Firewood,Selling firewood,firewood business,loading firewood,firewood fee,Joe's Premium Firewood,Joe's Firewood Videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments