Advertisement

FIFA 20 PLAYER CAREER MODE #10! - HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?!!?!

FIFA 20 PLAYER CAREER MODE #10! - HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?!!?! EYOOO CHECK ALL OF MY SPECIAL LINKS BELOW!

NEW VIDEOS DAILY!!! (MON - FRI 12pm GMT)

- JOIN OUR TWITCH COMMUNITY AND WATCH ME LIVE!

Stream Schedule:
MONDAYS - 7:30pm - 11pm
WEDNESDAYS - 7:30pm - 11pm
FRIDAYS - 7:30pm - 11pm
WEEKENDS - WHENEVER!

- REGENTS FC MERCH BABY!

SUBREDDIT -

Intro & Outro music - Jdlondonbeats@gmail.com

DISCORD SERVER -

If you enjoyed the video feel free to give it a like!
If you know anyone that would be interested in and enjoy the content be sure to spread the word of the channel!
Leave a comment below of your thoughts and feedback!
Be sure to subscribe for more and never miss a video!

Here are some games you can find on my channel!
- Football Manager 20
- NBA2K20
- PUBG
- Horror games
- The Last of Us 2
- FIFA 20
- WWE2K20

CONNECT WITH ME:
Subscribe to the channel for more:
Follow me on Twitter:
Add me on Snapchat: harrytuvey26
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram: harrytuvey26
Like me on Facebook:




oh... you are still reading??

well then this is awkward isnt it erm, you er .. caught me out here didnt ya sneaky person you.

erm well... i hope you er, enjoyed and erm pressed the thumbs up? thats something i gotta tell you to do right?




ALRIGHT ITS OVER THE VIDEO IS FINISHED STOP SCROLLING DOWN HERE THERE IS NO POST CREDIT SCENE THIS ISNT MARVEL .... god damn.


love ya.
x
- Harry Tuvey.

harry tuvey,regentskid,Regents-k-i-d,Regents FC,philadelphia,regentskid26,career mode,fifa 20 career mode,fifa 20 career mode review,fifa 20 manager career mode,fifa 20 manager customization,fifa 20 manager mode,fifa 20 my player career mode,fifa 20 player career,fifa 20 player career mode,fifa 20 player customization,fifa 20 pro clubs,fifa 20 ultimate team,ultimate team,ultimate team fifa 20,fifa 20 ultimate team ep 1,fifa 20 manager career mode gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments