Advertisement

Horse Healer & Animal Communicator - Fact or Fiction? I Give My Opinion

Horse Healer & Animal Communicator - Fact or Fiction? I Give My Opinion I think I can tell what the horse is thinking from a video better than the person actual there. No hate, everyone has free choices, just giving my take on this Snake Oil.

noun: snake oil; noun:
a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases. A product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem.

snake oil,horse myths,horse readers,horse scams,rick gore,thinklikeahorse,horse training,natural horsemanship,herd harmony,feel in horses,understanding horses,soft hands,horse health,herd behavior,survival instincts,pecking order,sacking out,pressure release,advance retreat,horse fear,bucking horse,buck brannaman,clinton anderson,horse bits,horse abuse,rearing horse,www.thinklikeahorse.org,www.thinklikeacop.org,

Post a Comment

0 Comments