Advertisement

How to Properly Perform the Seated Machine Row

How to Properly Perform the Seated Machine Row Although the machine back row looks easy enough to perform, a lot of people perform it incorrectly. I like this particular machine because it’s angled downward so it goes in a perfect line of resistance for the back.

One of the things you’ll notice is I’m not using any kind of momentum to perform the lift. If I did, I’d be pulling away from the front pad and that defeats the purpose.

My goal is to contract my back on every rep and not let my ego take over.

Pull back and then pull your shoulder blades together and you’ll really feel the contraction. Do every rep with control.

Ask yourself why you’re doing the exercise, what area it is you have to contract, and then use laser-like focus to accomplish that.

machine rows,backexercise,fitover50,fitover60,properformbackrows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments