Advertisement

I might need surgery on my nose ..... yessi's vlogs

I might need surgery on my nose ..... yessi's vlogs Hi my beautiful butterfly family so here's a new vlog for you guys , so who knows I might need surgery on my nose . I did schedule an appointment with my primary doctor, and I've been getting asked about my keloid like omg girl take off that nose piercing it's making it worse and guys I know what I got look ugly but it is my decision to keep my nose piercing on . I did try to go get it removed and the guy said the keloid was too big for them to change out my piercing so I couldn't get it removed but I hope for great news at the end of this . But thank you for all your guyses concerns . I really do appreciate it , so if your new to my YouTube channel don't forget to go subscribe and click that notification bell so you get notified everytime I upload a new video and please share also and if your not new then welcome back.


Subscribe here 👇




♡Subscribe to my bff channel



My most viewed video

The truth About my condition


------------------‐----------------------------------------------------



Instagram:
@teamiblends

Use my discount code:

YES15 for 15% off
------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡ My poshmark closet




Follow me on all my social media

My Facebook page:



My social media

Sc: ylovesj2024

Ig: yessimperfections92

Tw: yessimperfect

My p.O. box mailing address Pr/ fan mail

P.O Box #3467
Nampa ,ID 83653

vlogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments