Advertisement

I was cussed and rudely addressed by a store associate who lied about merchandise

I was cussed and rudely addressed by a store associate who lied about merchandise "I was calling because my daughter was having surgery looking for a plush stuffed Eeyore doll if they had them in stock The operator acted after a few minutes of talking as if she couldn't hear me then cuz then said *** this is she hung up I then called the customer complaint line and ask for assistance and got very little Ivan was hung up on I called again and got someone and has to be transferred to a supervisor I was transferred and asked if they were supervisor they said no they were just a..." Read the full online review on pissedconsumer.com:

pissed consumer,pissed consumer reviews,target,target reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments