Advertisement

Living Alone Diaries | Gym Motivation, Weight Training, Traveling Alone, FaceTime with Parents

Living Alone Diaries | Gym Motivation, Weight Training, Traveling Alone, FaceTime with Parents Every year, I get motivated to get back into serious weight training around this time. Not sure why I'm not as motivated in the summer... My weight gain journey is still going strong so I thought it'd be great to compliment with some heavy lifting. I started a new gym membership with a personal trainer to achieve my fitness and health goals! Enjoy!

» PRODUCTS MENTIONED
My jewelry collection:

Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Squad S

Plaid Jacket
Plaid Bottoms
Scribble Blouse
Olive Blouse
Discount code: "michelle10"



» FOLLOW ME ON IG
☺Instagram:


»MUSIC CREDITS
Music by Gil Wanders - Welcome Back -
Music by Gil Wanders - Dreams -
Music by Gil Wanders - By The River -
Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -
Dj Quads- Blushes

» ABOUT ME
Hi there! My name is Michelle. I'm from California, but I graduated from college in Korea. Now, I'm based in NYC! On my channel you'll see videos about Korean beauty, skincare routines, vlogs, get ready with me, Q&A's, and etc. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Email: michellexchoi@gmail.com
FTC- In collaboration with Naturally Serious.

Michelle choi,meesh,get ready with me,Korean makeup,Korean skincare routine,skincare routine,summer routine,summer makeup,glass skin,challenges,daily vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments