Advertisement

Lookin' Out My Backdoor • Easy fingerstyle guitar lesson

Lookin' Out My Backdoor • Easy fingerstyle guitar lesson Notes & tabs for this lesson:

Here's a quick lesson for the CCR song "Lookin' Out My Back Door" – performed fingerstyle with no capo. This is what I'd call an "easy" or "lazy" approach to this song, where I'm taking a very accessible route when it comes to the capo (not using one), fingerpicking (using an easy pattern), and key change (not bothering withit here). While not the stuff of virtuosos, this approach makes for a good campfire take on the song - which sometimes is all you need to feel the musical goodness.

I plan on eventually tackling a more thorough lesson of this song (complete with muted strumming, chord changes, a few guitar licks, etc) – but that will be for another day.

If you want to view more of my lessons, visit playsongnotes.com which is my personal collection of lessons, tabs, and notes -- all created with care by me (David Potsiadlo).

========================================================

DON'T MISS A LESSON!

Subscribe on YouTube:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

========================================================

MY GEAR SETUP

Taylor 310 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Hardshell Case


Capo I recommend:

Snark Clip-On Tuner:


Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition


========================================================

ENJOY MY LESSONS? BUY ME A BEER!

If you found this lesson helpful, consider donating a few bucks to my tip jar via PayPal:

Support is very much appreciated. It helps enable me to make more high-quality lessons such as this. Thanks!

songnotes,song notes,davidpots,david pots,playsongnotes,guitar lessons for beginners acoustic,guitar lessons,credence clearwater revival,how to play,guitar lesson,john fogerty,creedence clearwater revival,ccr,lookin out my back door,looking out my back door,guitar lessons for beginners,F#m songs,easy fingerstyle,easy fingerpicking,fingerstyle guitar,fingerstyle guitar songs,ccr guitar lesson easy,looking out my back door no capo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments