Advertisement

October Daily Days 6 & 7 - record the day and recipe prompt

October Daily Days 6 & 7 - record the day and recipe prompt Here are my day 6 & 7 for my October daily. Fir day 6 we worked on the stereo and tv area of our home it was harder to do than we thought but we now have a stereo tv experience just waiting for cold night movie watching. For day 7 it was a quick trip to Ojai to help my son and take care of errands and my favorite chilly weather recipe prompt to fill in some space. Pics will be added when I get printer ink. 😏

October Daily playlist

Enjoy!!!
*julie...

Find me at Facebook Group: Scrap All About It
Facebook:

Etsy:
Instagram: dearjuliejulie
Twitter: dearjuliejulie
P.O. Box for friend mail is here Yay!!!
Julie Freeman
P.O. Box 500011 Palmdale, Ca 93550
Christmas Embellishment Playlist here:
Dollar Tree Junk Journal Christmas Edition here:
Spring blossom junk journal start to done playlist here:
30 days of thankfulness album idea here:

#octoberdaily,#octoberdaily2019,dear julie julie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments