Advertisement

SUP SURFING Highlight Reel - August & September 2019

SUP SURFING Highlight Reel - August & September 2019 The past two months have been epic with non stop surf. Plenty of opportunity to score quality waves in good conditions. Here are the A clips, B Clips, and some unused clips from the past 4 episodes. I enjoy making these surf style edits, they get me amped to go surfing and I hope it does the same for you!!! Please like & subscribe to my channel and drop a comment if you have any suggestions for future episodes or anything you want to see or hear about!! oh yea and I love Sum 41 haha YEWWWWW #supsurfing #standuppaddleboard #surfingcalifornia

infinity sup,sup surfing,sup wave,stand up paddle surfing,paddleboard surfing,kai lenny,caio vaz,laird,

Post a Comment

0 Comments