Advertisement

Trisha Paytas: Queen of Ignorance

Trisha Paytas: Queen of Ignorance Most of you might know of Trisha Paytas. She is not exactly an uncommon person to talk about. I usually don´t like going after individuals but sometimes people cross the line. As you know I care a lot about mental health awareness, which is why I was horrified when I saw Trisha Paytas´s new video "borderline personality disorder".

Music by Prod Riddiman:

Social media
Instagram:
Snapchat: pouryabigonah
Twitter: @PBigonah

trisha paytas: queen of ignorance,trisha paytas is the queen of ignorance,trisha paytas,trisha paytas borderline personality disorder,trisha paytas borderline,blndsundoll4mj,everything wrong with trisha paytas,my thoughts on trisha paytas,dear trisha paytas,my opinion,social commentary,pourya bigonah,bigonah,pourya,mental health,mental illness,mental health awareness,commentary,funny,trisha paytas and mental illness,trisha paytas is ignorant,trisha,paytas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments