Advertisement

144 thousand about to ride! Targeted Individuals|Saints be aware and in prayer!

144 thousand about to ride! Targeted Individuals|Saints be aware and in prayer! This is Satans season, Helloween, so we need to be in prayer and stay aware, cuz witches are everywhere! I got more confo we true T.I.'s ARE the 144k! Step up to the plate and no fear, the Most High has got our backs! Paypal an old pal at beeleahver@gmail.com
I love ya'll my true family.

Saints,Targeted Individuals,144k,144 thousand,end of days,Jesus soon return,the Most High,witches casting spells,T.I.'s,gang stalking,witchcraft,Satanists,satanic rituals,satanci sacrifice,Gods army,the remnant,halloween 2019,witches casting spells Halloween,witchcraft coven,Jesus riding white Horse,Revelation,book of Revelation,armageddon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments