Advertisement

Becoming a PROFESSIONAL PILOT

Becoming a PROFESSIONAL PILOT I reference Dr Tony Kern and his thoughts on professionalism in aviation and how pilots should place the utmost focus on safety and raising the bar.

For the Bombardier Safety Stand Down keynotes, visit www.safetystanddown.com

Follow me on social @ProPilotTV

I have a new focus on promoting professionalism, safety, and becoming better pilots. This is what I need right now, so I’m going to create content that is based on what I’m learning and trying to do.

When I created PILOTVLOGS I needed aviation to be fun again. Now, I want to raise the bar and be an example to others in the industry.

#professionalpilot #pilotvlogs #pilottraining

professional pilot,pilot vlogs,corporate pilot,how to become a commercial pilot,professional,pilot careers,paid to fly,flight training,how to be a better pilot,flight training videos,corporate pilot life,aviation safety,how to be more professional,becoming a professional pilot,private jet pilot,how to get paid to fly,pilots on youtbe,youtube pilots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments