Advertisement

BIG LOTS. CONCORD, CA. DECORATIONS # 4 .10-30-2019.

BIG LOTS.  CONCORD, CA.  DECORATIONS  # 4 .10-30-2019. DONATE TO THE CHANNEL SO I CAN BUY A NEW IPAD & GO PRO 8 & HELP FEED THE OUTDOOR KITTIES & BRING BREAKING NEWS TO YOU LIVE !!!
AND SO I CAN BUY MY OWN CAR & ESCAPE THE NEXT ROUND OF FIRES !

I went to the Big Lots store in Concord, Ca. on Monument Boulevard & this is #4 and final of the decorations I filmed there.
Sorry if I went too fast in this one. I was getting tired.

I could also use help buying the new Ipad. If you wish to donate, my Paypal address and address is below.

My Amazon wish list link is below :



My Paypal donation link is below :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

You can send cat gifts, cat food, cat toys, gifts, gift cards, checks & money orders to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

Remember that much of the money I receive goes to feed my 3 cats & the semi ferals I feed as well. It does NOT go to me. The cats are that important.

Big Lots,Shopping,Retail stores,Holidays,Christmas,Christmas Decorations,Monument Boulevard,Concord Ca,Pittsburgh Pa,The Guy From Pittsburgh,The REAL The Guy From Pittsburgh,Decorations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments