Advertisement

Do We Have A Duty To Help The Next Generation?

Do We Have A Duty To Help The Next Generation? Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to these songs! I just love that they're sung by two bisexual men!! 1st song: Tinder Song by V!ctor 2nd song: Rainbow Dragon by Keiynan Lonsdale

In this video I answer a question I was asked on my Curious Cat, "Do we have a duty to the next generation of LGBT+ kids to be visible?"

Curious Cat:

Why bisexual people don’t owe anyone disclosure of their sexuality:


My new award wining book, The Other F Word: Forgiveness has been published by Loose Moose Publishing, October 2016 and is available here:

FREE samples of my uplifting writing: Instagram.com/JRYussuf

Ask J.R. questions (about forgiveness) anonymously here: www.ask.fm/JRYussuf
Check out the 7 Day Mental Health Workout Plan I created here:

www.JRYussuf.com
www.Twitter.com/JRYussuf
www.Facebook.com/theotherfwordbook
www.ask.fm/JRYussuf
Sign up to my official mailing list:

J.R. Yussuf is the author of The Other F Word: Forgiveness, a book for anyone who has ever struggled with forgiveness.

The Other F Word: Forgiveness uses affirmation, poetry, prose, letters, journal entries and short stories to transform the reader into someone who practices forgiveness instead of putting it off until later.

J.R. Yussuf The Other F Word: Forgiveness Forgiveness,young black motivational speaker,how to be emotionally intelligent,#BisexualMenSpeak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments