Advertisement

DUB FRONT AND DUB BACK OFF SAND DUNES | BEST OF OCTOBER 2019

DUB FRONT AND DUB BACK OFF SAND DUNES | BEST OF OCTOBER 2019 Double frontflip and double backflip landed off sand dunes, this was super scary but glad I could do it. This is the best of October 2019. Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for the lack of uploads, I am now finished highschool so hopefully I will be able to make lots of new videos and make tutorials for you guys!

Follow my Instagram @ParkourAYCE
instagram.com/parkourayce

For Brand Deals, Sponsorships & Promotion contact me at
parkourayce@gmail.com

For Online Personal Training and coaching contact me at parkourayce@gmail.com

ParkourAYCE Merch ( T-Shirts, Hoodies, Socks, Phone Cases and More)
Teespring.com/stores/parkourayce

Music:

parkour,freerunning,tricking,tramp,gymnastics,gtramp,cheer,cheerleading,parcor,freerun,storror,flips,flip,backflip,frontflip,sideflip,cork,gainer,double,dub,back,progression,how,to,tutorials,jesse,heffels,tanner,braungardt,double back,double backflip,double frontflip,double backflip progression,trampolines,web and warehouse,stretch,splits,flexible,dub frontflip,dub front,how to do,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments