Advertisement

Forgiveness and Cord Cutting Meditation & Send Unconditional Love

Forgiveness and Cord Cutting Meditation & Send Unconditional Love This forgiveness and cord cutting meditation helps in detaching from people and energies who disturb you or who are toxic for you in the form of grudges, resentment, hatred, jealousy, revenge etc. It helps in dissolving and releasing these negative energies along with negative thoughts from your mind and helps you to have unconditional love. so that you will become a love magnet and send this unconditional love to all the people you hate and you love. By sending unconditional love you will be peacefully and permanently detached from toxic people and energies.

Please comment below how this meditation helps you. Your effort can help others too.

Please like and share my videos and subscribe my channel, it encourages me to make more videos. Thank you all!

My other helpful videos are:
Forgetfulness is a blessing:
Difference between a Soulmate and a Life Partner:
What is Astral Level:
How to Detect Negative Energy:
How to Remove Negative Energy:
Angel Meditation for Sound Sleep and Powerful Protection (English):
Angel Meditation for Sound Sleep and Powerful Protection (Punjabi):
How to Stop Overthinking:
Self Regression:
What is Past Life Regression:


My clinic is in Chandigarh, India by the name Divine Health Clinic.
My web address is www.psychotherapistnitu.com
Follow me on Instagram: psychotherapist.nitu
Follow me on Google:
Follow me on twitter:
Like My Facebook Page:

You can also contact me for telephonic counseling and for video counseling as well. Contact details are mentioned on my website www.psychotherapistnitu.com.

Thank you so much for your support!
It means a lot!

God Bless you all!

Stay Happy, Stay Healthy!

psychologist,psychotherapist,psychotherapist nitu,need help,meditation,forgiveness,cord cutting,unconditional love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments