Advertisement

I ate 5,000 CALORIES of fruit & vegetables *food challenge*

I ate 5,000 CALORIES of fruit & vegetables *food challenge* Gymshark:

Training & diet plans:
MyProtein: (35% discount: ‘MATT35’)

My Instagram:

Legend London: (10% discount: MATT10)

Muscle Food: (£5 discount: MATT5)

I ate 5,000 CALORIES of fruit & vegetables *food challenge*

cheat meal,cheat day,Matt does fitness,Mattdoesfitness,day of eating,calorie challenge,food challenge,24 hour challenge,mattdoesfitness luca,luca intro,for 24 hours,swapping diets,diet swap,swapped diets,decide what I eat,what a bodybuilder eats,bodybuilder cheat day,10000 calorie challenge,20000 calorie challenge,30000 calorie challenge,eating only fruit,eating only vegetables,vegan challenge,vegan food challenge,5000 calories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments