Advertisement

I recreated the 'MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN' music video

I recreated the 'MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN' music video Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS: ✅ ANDROID: Start with💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion 💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program


insta/twitter @joejenkinsmusic

BUY THE MERCH:


THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH THE VIDEO:
Adrian for filming
My Dad for driving the truck
Dom for driving around North Petherton for hours
Taran for running with milk
My Mum for transport
Oli for ???
Gaia for being second camera
David and Joe for suffering while pushing me down the road
Dean for pushing the piano
Ben for helping with opening scene


Music used:

-Habanera by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Source:
Artist:

-MILKMAN (aka prehistoric girl):

-Blue Danube by Strauss (recording from YT audio library)


second channel:
piano channel (new, empty):
buy things from me:


For business enquiries: joejenkins710@gmail.com

joe jenkins,meme,funny,piano,making my way downtown,a thousand miles,vanessa carlton,500K special,500k,pick up,pickup truck,piano crash,piano break,

Post a Comment

0 Comments