Advertisement

I Tracked My Mom's Location with a GPS Device... (我用GPS追蹤媽咪..)

I Tracked My Mom's Location with a GPS Device... (我用GPS追蹤媽咪..) ►Subscribe and turn on notifications! Join the #ricefam
►訂閱訂閱訂閱

~Check out Global Sources:

I think I got drunk on power of having too many new products at once. Comment which product was your favourite!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­­•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FOLLOW ME!
🍚SUBSCRIBE!
🍚Instagram:
🍚Facebook:

KEEP WATCHING!
►STRICT Mom Panics At My Cooking 嚴格媽媽睇我煮飯鬧爆:
►How My Parents Met 😱原來係咁樣識!(Q&A) :
►My Dad Speaks Better Cantonese Than You 法國爸爸自稱香港人

►White Boyfriend vs. Chinese Wet Market | 外籍男友第一次行街市 ? !


Featured:
►Dan:
►Sum Sum:

I Tracked My Mom's Location with a GPS Device,j lou gps,j lou mom,chinese mom,strict mom,chinese mom reacts,j lou track mom location,hong kong youtuber,香港媽媽,混血兒,追蹤媽咪,testing products,funniest products,funny products,weird products,lol,wtf,pretty girl,hot girl,hot mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments