Advertisement

I want to protect my parents through my education

I want to protect my parents through my education Pyo Ma Ma So is a Myanmar migrant girl. She has a dream of becoming an oncologist. From an early age, she moved to Thailand with her parents. Like many migrant children, she may have dropped out of school to start to work and financially support her parents and family. Thanks to Learning Coin a project by UNESCO, funded by the POSCO 1% Foundation and True Corporation, she can continue her study to follow her dream.

Learn more about Learning Coin initiative at

Pyo Ma Ma So เป็นเด็กข้ามชาติจากประเทศเมียนมาร์ เธอมีความฝันที่เป็นหมอรักษาโรคมะเร็ง ตั้งแต่ยังเด็ก เธอต้องย้ายมาประเทศไทยเพื่ออยู่กับพ่อแม่ เช่นเดียวกับเด็กข้ามชาติคนอื่นๆ เธออาจต้องออกจากโรงเรียนเพื่อทำงานหาเงินเลี้ยงครอบครัว แต่ด้วยโครงการ Learning Coin โดย UNESCO ซึ่งได้รับการสนับสนุนโดย มูลนิธิ POSCO 1% และ True Corporation เธอได้เรียนหนังสือเพื่อทำตามฝันของเธอ

อ่านเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับโครงการ Learning Coin ได้ที่

migrants,migrant children,Myanmar,Thailand,Children's rights,right to education,UNESCO,UN Thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments