Advertisement

Is the DJI Mavic Mini the perfect drone for YouTubers?

Is the DJI Mavic Mini the perfect drone for YouTubers? In this video, I share my thoughts on the Mavic Mini and give you my opinion of if it is a good choice for YouTubers and people who want a travel drone.

I have owned many drones and I find the Mavic Mini easy to set up and fly.
The drone does lack PRO features, but this drone is not aimed and PRO drone users.

Links to buy the Mavic Mini

Mavic Mini:

Mavic Mini Combo:

DJI Mavic Mini,dji mavic mini footage,dji mavic mini test,best drone for youtubers,best drone for beginners,best drone for the money,best drone for youtube videos,Scotland drone footage,Geeky Philip,british youtube channels,dji mavic mini review,dji mavic mini range test,best entry level drone 2019,drones with cameras for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments