Advertisement

IT'S NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH (APOSTLE PAUL)

IT'S NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH (APOSTLE PAUL) Trevor Pope - EAT UP MONDAYS: Episode 15
Trevor Pope - IT'S NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH (.E.U.M. #15)

TOPIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 7:57-60 57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. 59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

TOPIC SCRIPTURE: 2 Timothy 4:7 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

DONATE:
PAYPAL ~
CASH APP ~

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Spotify:
Youtube:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Itunes Music:
Music Videos:

EAT UP MONDAYS Episode 15
IT'S NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH (.E.U.M. #15)

#ItsNotHowYouStartItsHowYouFinish #ApostlePaul #EatUpMondays #God #Jesus #HolySpirit #BibleStudy #TrevorPope

It's Not How You Start It's How You Finish,It's not how you start that matters it's how you finish,Apostle Paul,It's not where you start it's how you finish,It's not how you start,It's how you finish,Eat Up MONDAYS,Trevor Pope,In The Word,It's not how you start that matters,It's not where you start,Acts 7:57-60,2 Timothy 4:7,Book of Acts,Saul and Apostle Paul,I have fought a good fight,I have finished my course,I have kept the faith,its not where you start,

Post a Comment

0 Comments