Advertisement

RAGE Plugin Hook developers won't accept the fact that there's an actual problem with their mod.

RAGE Plugin Hook developers won't accept the fact that there's an actual problem with their mod. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION. I've been asking for support in RPH's Discord server just to get ignored and misunderstood the first day and then just ended up getting power abused with random warnings, I got fooled and played with by moderators as if I was a clown, and then just got muted for 2 days without a chance to type anymore. Please read the whole description in order to understand what happened.

First, I want to clarify that I'm a programmer excelling in many programming languages and I just WON'T accept the way they treated me.

In this video you will have ALL THE PROOF AND CONCRETE FACTS showing that RPH has an actual problem that is NOT caused by the user in any possible way.

As most people knowing me already tell, I helped and befriended many famous YouTubers and streamers, so I could have had more visibility if I asked one of them to bring some attention to this. The point is they didn't want to do this because it would have probably caused a war of some sort, and I kinda agree with them, so here I go. I've recorded the actual Discord conversations and took some screenshots too, I wouldn't want to upload them because of privacy and all that, but I will if I will be forced to.

DISCLAIMER: This video DOESN'T WANT TO BLAME LSPDFR DEVELOPERS! LSPDFR is actually a great and well programmed mod. Nothing against it!

RPH just stopped working one day, I've been playing a lot of LSPDFR in the past days, until, one day, RPH just decided to not launch anymore. No changes have been made to the system by the user, nor applications were installed/removed, nor configurations/files were modified since the last time I played it. RPH works fine on a clean Win10 installation with drivers, but once you install all the latest Windows Updates from Windows Update it just refuses to start. The error seems to reside in "System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider..ctor()", and the exception it's throwing is "System.InvalidOperationException". Windows Defender is fully disabled in the Group Policy, all Process Mitigations are disabled, including Meltdown and Spectre fixes. Tried disabling DEP, too, with no luck. I've sent the full Stack Trace in the Discord server, too, which is showing way more than a simple exception and a single function.

Timestamps:
0:00 - Just launching the actual RPH mod (fails)
0:26 - Backing up my LSPDFR character and deleting everything except the RPF files
1:04 - Verifying game files with Steam
1:33 - Installing LSPDFR
2:19 - Performing a first launch of GTA V to confirm that the actual game is working properly (the game loads my save I created while playing LSPDFR, so the character and the city are messed up for the first seconds after it loads, that's normal)
5:22 - First launch of RPH on clean installation (Create backup, then fails to start)
6:29 - Launching again (fails repeatedly)
7:38 - Stack Trace from Event Viewer
8:02 - Installing latest version of RPH on top of LSPDFR
8:12 - Launching latest version of RPH (still fails)

RAGE Plugin Hook,RPH,GTA V,Grand Theft Auto V,LSPDFR,not working,not launching,not starting,opens and closes,closes itself,not opening,can't open,

Post a Comment

0 Comments