Advertisement

So many people in a similar situation as I am & I want to be able to do something about it!

So many people in a similar situation as I am & I want to be able to do something about it! I love, LOVE, love connecting with people on social media because the relationships that form are truly authentic. Instagram connections are based more on interest and similarities than people that grew up in the same schools, happen to live nearby, or are related to you.
••
What I cannot stand is the number of people with chronic pain, chronic lyme, or autoimmune that are dealing with something I know far too much about. Chronic pain and invisible illness is no joke! Longterm antibiotics for late stage lyme disease wrecked my gut and I plan to continue my recovery by improving my gut heath.
••
I’m excited for this new “Get Your Gut Healthy Challenge” starting in November. I can’t wait to see the changes to come in the next month! Who else could use happier, healthier gut? Want to join me?
••
Check out more about my story on Instagram @chronically.coupy

Healing,Join me,Spoonie,road to remission,recovery,Mindset,wellness,health,Hope,health and hope,lyme warrior,lyme disease,chronic lyme,wellness journey,wellness warrior,

Post a Comment

0 Comments