Advertisement

Splash process - True Damage Qiyana

Splash process - True Damage Qiyana Hey everyone!

I'm super excited for the True Damage skinline. I had the opportunity to work on Qiyana and it was really fun! I wanted to share a bit of the process of making the illustration and I hope you enjoy the video.

I hope you enjoy the video!

If you like it, don't forget to subscribe, I upload a new video every Friday.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

You can download the art book I made for free here:



My art
Instagram -
Twitter -
Tumblr -
Artstation -

My tutorials -

Thanks for watching! ( ^∇^)

digital,painting,photoshop,lol,art,qiyana,splash,illustration,artwork,fashion,music,true damage,league of legends,snatti,atey ghailan,true damage qiyana,digital art,art tutorial,how to paint,photoshop illustration,Riot games,Splash process - True Damage Qiyana,hip hop,R&B,RnB,hip hop 2019,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments