Advertisement

Teaser: co-worker teases with boots and sock removal under the desk!

Teaser: co-worker teases with boots and sock removal under the desk! A teaser from my latest custom clip
Im your co-worker and I wont stop teasing you now i know you are obsessed with my sexy feet!

Taking off my boots and socks and teasing you with my sweaty stinky bare naked feet before our boss comes back!

Hope you like it, more clips coming soon!

Full13mins clip available on
https//:www.patreon.com/soapydaze

Follow me on:
Instagram @soapy_daze for daily updates and fun foot pics/miniclips
Twitter @soapydaze

And dont forget to subscribe here on Youtube!

Thanks for watching
Lv Sofia xxx

Sweaty socks,sweaty feet,barefeet,barefoot,footfetish,foot fetish community,boot worship,heels,toes,arches,soles,girls socks,girls sweaty feet,foot worship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments