Advertisement

That's a Lot of Damage

That's a Lot of Damage The second half of the base game Ironclad run. Not bad for my first ever game, huh? I don't know if I'll be seeing numbers this big again, unless...
Edited by: Tyler

Slay the Spire is a deckbuilding strategy game where you defeat a bunch of dudes with cards that you pick along the journey. Beat three acts to win with a character, then beat 20 progressively harder ascensions to achieve full mastery!

New to the channel? These links will help:
My Livestream:
My Twitter:
My Discord:
BTD6 Subreddit:

aliensrock,strategy,video game,gaming,aliens rock,aliensrock50,strategy game,slay the spire,sts,deck building,deckbuilding,deckbuilding game,roguelike,turn based,turn-based game,gameplay,walkthrough,aliensrock slay the spire,big number,card,cards,deck,ironclad,first character,ascension,that's a lot of damage,necronomicon,bludgeon necronomicon,slay the spire tips,slay the spire funny moments,ironclad run,ironclad tips,ironclad strategy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments