Advertisement

Unboxing πŸ“¦ vintage PVD Fiber glass watch from 1970s Defective :(

Unboxing πŸ“¦ vintage PVD Fiber glass watch from 1970s  Defective :( Unboxing a vintage watch set from the 1970s, the watch looks almost unused but it was not functioning properly at the first try, I will test it for a couple of days and see if it is working or not.
Update:
The watch is not working properly and the seller is trying to weasel out of taking it back, but I will try my best to get my money back.

If you are buying watches from eBay, stay away from 59mabo, a very bad selling experience, one of the worst I had until now.

Thank you for watching it.
If you have any questions, please leave them down below.

Unboxing,Watch,Fiber glass,vintage,chico,swiss watch,bad seller experience,worst of the ebay seller,ebay,pvd watch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments