Advertisement

(VLOG) It's time for a change. Also, I sing!

(VLOG) It's time for a change. Also, I sing! Be a SWEET! SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! ^u^b

Time for a change~
It's been a few days since trimming it. Do I regret it? Nope. I still think it's awesome. I kinda thought I'd regret it...but I don't. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Because of the new YouTube laws, my comment sections are being disabled. I'm really sorry about this. Go over to my Community tab to chat! ^^


Music used:
- Candy Candy by GigaP
-Jarico - Landscape (Copyright Free Vlog Music)
- Su-su Suki Daisuki Kagamine Rin off vocal

Effects by: AAVFX on YouTube

candy,cane,koneko,kitty,kitten,cricket,vlog,hair,haircut,style,fun,funny,kimi,no,na,wa,nawa,your,name,video,cutting,cut,long,short,change,time,for,trim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments