Advertisement

watch me spend my college tuition | clothing haul

watch me spend my college tuition | clothing haul watch me spend my college tuition | clothing haul
🔔Subscribe & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos 👉

What I bought 👇






Follow me
◾Instagram:
◾Snapchat:
◾Twitter:


✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.


▶️If you like this clothing haul you might like these videos too👇
I spent a lot of money on clothes...


reacting to celebrity halloween costumes


my mom teaches me how to drive


what I ACTUALLY wear to school | OOTW


teaching my mom TikTok dances


a day in high school as a junior!!


DECLUTTER my closet with me!


📬Business inquiries: nilsaniyt@gmail.com

nilsani,nil sani,nil,sani,beauty,fitness,sports,lifestyle,ksubi,huge clothing haul,trading post,ksubi jeans,jean,jeans,sweater,crop top,dollskill,skirt,jacket,leggings,sports bra,nike,nike jordan,haul,clothing haul,what did i buy,what i bought,black friday haul,outfit ideas,try-on haul,try on haul,clothing,fashion,street style,try on clothing haul,try-on clothing haul,try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments