Advertisement

Welcome to TheeImaniAnisa | COMING SOON!

Welcome to TheeImaniAnisa | COMING SOON! Greetings and welcoming to my channel! My name is Imani Brown (25), I’m a wife, a mother of one, entrepreneur, and creative! I love the Lord and I hope that through watching me you’ll learn to love Him to! On my channel I’m honestly just going to upload what I want, for example, girl talks, makeup routine/tutorials, fashion related videos, food, hair, pranks, challenges, vlogs, etc. All in all I hope you love the content I’m going to bring to you! Also, my husband and I have a channel as well, feel free to check it out NEW SEASON COMING SOON YouTube.com/c/imajhntv

Intro made by yours truly using LumaFusion

ImaJhnTV,ImaJhn tv,imajhn,imagine tv,ImaJhn,imajhntv,season 2 intro,new intro video,intro video with LumaFusion,LumaFusion intro,YouTube video LumaFusion,theeimanianisa,theeimanianisa intro,thatgoodtlighting,how to make a intro with lumafusion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments