Advertisement

WERNER TRUCKER MAKES A BAD TURN!

WERNER TRUCKER MAKES A BAD TURN! As I’m heading to my pickup my GPS sends me the wrong way on a street barely big enough to park on her travel with cars only to discover a Werner Driver attempting to make a turn into a Family Dollar Store Incorrectly. What you all don’t see is a employee inside the door looking out. Or even willing to come outside and tell him how to come in. I didn’t get out because a had a line of cars behind me plus my gps told me I could turn left yet a sign ahead said right only and if you look at the street ahead of me it curves right with a median. So I’m Sorta confused trying to make my Appt and give directions to the driver backing up.

Trucker Brown,Parteehard Da Trucker,truckerscoachtv,lil guy show trucker,Joe Canell trucker,404 trucker,loshawn parks trucker,josh v logs trucker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments