Advertisement

What I Want For Christmas | Teen Gift Guide 2019

What I Want For Christmas | Teen Gift Guide 2019 Christmas is my FAVOURITE season of the year, one of the the reasons is gifts. Every year I make a Wishlist for my family and friends so they know what I want, here's a list compiled of 30 items that you might want on your list as well.

follow me on my social media ❤️
twitter: @angelicstormz
instagram: @angelicstorms
tiktok: @angelicstorms

Hope you enjoyed :))

Age: 17
Editor: Imovie
Country: Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦


➭No copyright intended, all music goes to its rightful owners.

xoxo Angelica

#ChristmasGiftGuide #WhatIWantForChristmas #ChristmasWishlist

high,HIGHSCHOOL,VLOG,BOYFRIEND,TAG,TEEN,TEENAGER,aesthetic,vintage,COLORFUL,OUTFITS,MAKEUP,FRESHMAN,SKINCARE,ROUTINE,VINTAGE,90S,christmas,what i want for christmas,christmas gift guide,gift,guide,Christmas wish list,wish,list,wishlist,teen gift guide,teen gift guide 2018,gift guide,christmas gift guide 2019,christmas wishlist 2019,gift ideas for girls,christmas 2019,teen christmas wishlist,gift ideas for her,christmas wishlist ideas 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments