Advertisement

What is a drug history and medicines reconciliation [UK] - PART 1.

What is a drug history and medicines reconciliation [UK] - PART 1. A small introduction to ‘drug history’ and a little bit about ‘medicines reconciliation’ tailored for pharmacy technicians, pharmacists and pre-reg pharmacists, maybe even junior doctors (or anyone that can do drug histories).

I’ll be happy if you note anything I can improve on in the video which could range from how I presented the video, content or even editing. If the video was unclear in any way, let me know so I can make amendments for next time!

This is only part 1, but give me 2 weeks to do part 2 – what questions to ask a patient when doing a drug history. I’m on busy period. Got a feeling part 2 may take longer than 10min…

If there's any questions, feel free to ask, I'll try and answer!

Be sure to subscribe because you have to.

And thanks for watching!

What is a drug history,drug history definition,UK drug history,drug history introduction,pharmacy drug history,how to do a drug history,difference between drug history and medicines reconciliation,importance of drug history,what is medicines reconciliation,Pharmacy technicians,learning drug history,drug history,medicine history,taking a drug history.,medical history,introduction drug history,hospital pharmacy,hospital drug history,accurate,secondary care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments