Advertisement

What is Wrong with Me? After Years I finally know.

What is Wrong with Me? After Years I finally know. #vlog #mentalhealth #lowtestosterone #tattooedmomma

So awhile back I came on here and shared a video with y'all about everything I've been goin through health wise. Like low energy and all that stuff if you'd like to know more of that you can check that video out.

I also have a giveaway going on so be sure to go check that out I have a few goin on.


follow my best friend brittney:



TRY OUT A DELICIOUS TEA SUBSCRIPTION BOX:
MOMMA5 for $5 off your first box. Such a great deal y'all.
And thank you Sips By for sending me this for review.



follow Jodi on Fb and buy some gorgeous jewelry from here:




follow me on influenster!!! Link is below!



COME CHAT WITH ME AND HANG OUT:
My Social Media

Twitch:

Facebook:

Twitter:

*Makeup Instagram:

*Hunter/Mom Instagram:

*Tattoo/Fitness Instagram:





HI! Im Kaitlyn, but I go by Katy!!! AKA Tattooedmomma haha
I started Youtube as a way to help my anxiety and depression. I was on Youtube for a few years prior to this but my account got hacked sadly and I had to restart. I decided to make a channel to vlog and record moments with my baby boy and me as a new mom and hopefully find other moms to get to know and just support others! I love subscription boxes and I love makeup! I love tattoos as well so you will see my journey through that as well! I will share with yall things im going through and also hope to help others going through the same thing!


If your a company and would like to work with me please contact me here: katyhunter2017@gmail.com or over ig at Katy_luvmakeup

Vlog,life update,car vlog,depression,anxiety,low energy,why you have low energy,testosterone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments