Advertisement

🍁 What We Eat In A Day! Low Waste + Vegan Family! πŸ„

🍁 What We Eat In A Day! Low Waste + Vegan Family! πŸ„ Check out the FlashFood app to save grocery store items from ending up in the trash! Get $5 of free food through this link! :

★ CHECK OUT MY RECIPE EBOOK! The Get Dirty, Stay Magical Cookbook! Over 100 plant based healthy and frugal recipes for your whole family! All 100% gluten free!
★ CHECK OUT my ZERO WASTE ebook! This book is for all the zero-waste rebels out there and those looking to get started! Recipes, advice, easy swaps, and our real life advice on how we became imperfectly low waste! Over 150 pages.

★ Follow me on INSTAGRAM! @thefairlylocalvegan
★ Donate to our family and the causes we support!: PayPal.me/thefairlylocalvegan
★ Support me on Patreon!
★ Send me an email: thefairlylocalvegan@gmail.com

► One of my favorite shops!!

► My favourite cloth pads! Tree Hugger Cloth Pads (Each pad bought plants a tree!):

► We use sustainable cork mats for yoga practice (they have both kids and adult sizes)!

► My favourite organic pea protein powder! www.nuzest-usa.com Use Code: FAIRLYLOCAL at checkout

► My favourite organic wood plugs are from Omerica! Use my rep code: LOCALVEG for 20% off your order! www.omericaorganic.com

Music by Nico Anuch - Watermelon -
The Natterjacks - Wind No Rain -
The Natterjacks - So It Seems -
Music by Zachary Friederich - Little Ray Of Sun (Instrumental) -

zero waste home,zero waste family,zero waste kids,zero waste baby,zero waste Canada,zero waste vegan,low waste vegan,low waste family,low waste Canada,zero Waste Ontario,zero waste minimalist family,zero waste minimalist vegan,low waste home,low waste living,zero waste living,vegan kids,vegan baby,raw vegan kids,what my kids ate today,kids recipes,healthy vegan kids,vegans,vegan,healthy kids,healthy recipes,what vegan kids eat,raising vegan kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments