Advertisement

Why I detest witchcraft

Why I detest witchcraft Look, gang, this ain't me being hypocritical or anything. This is just me expressing my 2 cents on witchcraft in general but you gotta understand, there was some early attempts of science back then, somehow the Catholic Church back, then accused it of supposed witchcraft. But anyway, back in the 16 hundreds, the secrets of nature, they were first being covered by science, but superstition was still a way of life, but I'm saying it, if America is gonna be saved, we have to annihilate our enemies and purify our treasury itself look, I honestly don't have a problem with what people believe in, but what I'm saying is that there's people out here that want to destroy America so hope you enjoy this video, please do leave, leave a like and comment below and subscribe to my channel and please do follow me on amino and tik tok and I'll see u next video but there are some former witches that have converted to Christianity true Christianity in fact and let's be Frank about this. I'm not saying it to be bias

witchcraft

Post a Comment

0 Comments