Advertisement

Worst VS Best Reviewed Food at DISNEYLAND!! **shocking**

Worst VS Best Reviewed Food at DISNEYLAND!! **shocking** I LOVE DISNEYLAND
I went to Disneyland with my friend Kaelyn to review the best & worst reviewed restaurants there.. It was interesting.
• FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,disneyland,disney,disneyland food,best disneyland food,worst disneyland food,best reviewed restaurant at disneyland,worst reviewed restaurant at disneyland,faze rug best reviewed,faze rug worst reviewed,worst reviewed restaurant,best reviewed restaurant,best food at disneyland,worst food at disneyland,best food disneyland,worst food disneyland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments