Advertisement

2 Scary Games # I don't know what number this is..let’s say #5

2 Scary Games # I don't know what number this is..let’s say #5 Welcome to 2 Scary Games I randomly found on itch.io...This first game is a little different, but definitely spooky. It's called Start Survey. I won't go into details what it's about but doesn't it already sound relate-able? Don't you just LOVE surveys?!

The second game I play is called Entity; where, much like in reality, we take the role of a streamer named @joeyhighstakestv while exploring a haunted production facility...can't go wrong..

As always, thank you for watching!

Play Start Survey -
Play Entity -


Subscribe today!

Follow my Instagram:

Follow me on Twitter:

Hit that 'Like' button and subscribe if you like what you're seeing :)

handsome rob,indie horror games markiplier,3 scary games,sunday one day,haunted houses of america,ghost adventures best episodes,best markiplier scares,mysterious horror indie games,twilight zone,dogue house,3 scary games jacksepticeye,best indie rage games,tive nights at freddys,twilight zone video game,handsome rob becky scene,start survey,entity,best indie horror games,joeyhighstakestv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments