Advertisement

america in Europe against the Muslims in China injustice for the enjoyment of one's punishment is no

america in Europe against the Muslims in China injustice for the enjoyment of one's punishment is no Officers pom b mangal religion muslims enemy's Manhattan o13 prezent rego park 62nd drive one personal hold street residence parking space this personal brother traffic officer in nyc After this event I used my car to follow me to enjoy my TLC plates 5 tickets Gave me a month after another traffic ticket was not enough to send me a great hostility to the most interesting part of the police so I can not complain to the musicians of this person, even if I am an American citizen you can't call this after this happen officer asked all officers frand given my car information when days stop my car give to me tickets but no fouls unfairly enemy ticket I have all ticket videos record but tickets court house doesn't watches video recording because someone Armenians American josh bigger enemy's for Turkish residence I don't no for what There is no great Islam hostility to the Turks and Muslims in the courts of America thanks

punishment

Post a Comment

0 Comments