Advertisement

Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection an unpleasant turn of events mission

Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection an unpleasant turn of events mission My social links:
=====================================
donate here:
================================================================================================
my psn is madkerrzo add me on
my facebook page
my twitter page
my twitch channel
=========================================================
Everyone check out @GamerGripsUK for great grips for you controller
sorry I don't have a mic but once I can get the money to get a good set for the ps4 once I get mic I will be doing commentry while playing
if anyone what to donate please do so the money will go to a new mic and a Elgato Game Capture and maybe some new games SUPPORT MY CHANNEL:
and one day once I have a Elgato Game Capture I will get some retro video games and upload them

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection,madkerrzo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments