Advertisement

Basically ARMY's Tweets #91

Basically ARMY's Tweets #91 Hope you guys enjoy the video!

If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments below.

Intro Song: Introduction: Youth

Follow Me on my Social Medias Here:

Twitter: @BTS_ARMY_CL
Instagram: @i.purple.you.bts
Instagram (personal): @purplecottoncantae

Copyright Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any photo/video & audio in this video.
All rights belong to it's rightful owner/owner's.
No Copyright Infringement Intended. Entertainment Purposes Only.

*Credit to all respective owners*

army tweets,army tweets bts funny,army tweets that have me hanging onto dear life,armys tweets,armys tweets that i advise you to sit down before watching,armys tweets that ring my church bells,armys tweets that take me places i have never been before,basically army tweets,basically army's tweets,bts army tweets,bts army tweets that make me deadass fall on the ground,bts memes,bts memes only armys understand,bts tweets that add 2 years to my life,cl,clpurplesyou,

Post a Comment

0 Comments