Advertisement

BEST LUXURY BUFFET in Singapore!? Colony Buffet Review at Ritz Carlton

BEST LUXURY BUFFET in Singapore!? Colony Buffet Review at Ritz Carlton The very last time I was in #Singapore, I couldn't get into the Ritz Carlton #buffet because the wait was insane, so this time I'm feasting there. So here's my review at one of the best #luxury buffets in Singapore.

Location:
✧ The Ritz-Carlton
Marina Bay, 7 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039799

★ Check out my Twitch:

***MORE EXCLUSIVE Content on Instagram***


➔ Get tickets to the best show on earth!!!

✸ Strictly Dumpling T-Shirts HERE:

➣ Subscribe for MORE videos about food!
➣ Subscribe to my Vlog Channel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Facebook Show Page:
Facebook Mike Fan Page:
Twitter:

◈ Equipment I use for filming◈ :
Sony RX100 Mark V:
PANASONIC LUMIX G85:
Wide Angle Lens:
Camera Mic:
Camera Lights:
Handheld Audio Recorder:
Tripod:
Drone:

My Favorite Cookware!
wok/pan
Also this pan
Pressure pan
Nonstick pot
-------------------------------------
♫ Music from: Epidemic Sound

ritz carlton singapore,ritz-carlton singapore,singapore buffet,singapore buffet review,all you can eat,all you can eat buffet,best singapore buffet,best buffet in singapore,best luxury buffet,best buffet,colony buffet singapore,ritz carlton,luxury buffet,seafood buffet,buffets,singapore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments