Advertisement

Caging My BRZ Drift Car PT.1 | Gutting the Interior

Caging My BRZ Drift Car PT.1 | Gutting the Interior ➢NEW DROP/TOYDRIVE CAR SHOW 12/15 LEGENDS MEDIA STORE:

We are doing it!! Today, we are going to the point of no return... we have officially started the full roll cage in my drift car brz. Kyle is welding in a 10 point cage into my turbo brz. In order for me to tandem and drive with other people at drift competitions this is something i absolutely need!

➢SUBSCRIBE:
➢10% off MVMT Watches: DustinWilliams
➢ Staunch Supplements (DW10 - 10% off):


BECOME A MEMBER: ➢

Subscribe here for build updates on my 2015 Subaru WRX, 2005 Mitsubishi Evo VIII, 1989 R32 Skyline GT-R as well as my journey through life!


➢http:/


➢Sign Up for Throtl:

------------------------FOLLOW ME------------------------------
-Follow me on Instagram
➢@dustiinw
-Follow me on Twitter
➢@DustinYT_
-Like my Facebook page
➢facebook.com/dustiinw

--------------------SEND ME STUFF!-------------------------
Dustin Williams
PO Box 15613
Newport Beach, CA 92659

-------MOD LIST---------------
*2015 Subaru WRX*
APR Performance GTC300 Carbon wing
Work Meister 18x11 +15 265/35
Crown Carbon Crafting Widebody
Seibon Carbon fiber hood
Tomei Exhaust
Invidia Catless Downpipe
Fujitsubo Headers
ETS intake
Cobb AP
Pro Tune
Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers
Sway away front/rear sway bars & end links

*2005 Mitsubishi Evo VIII*
Voltex Front Bumper
VIS Carbon Duckbill Trunk
Rays Gram Lights 18x9.5 +12
Tomei Expreme Catback Exhaust


-My GFX artist:

subaru brz,turbo brz,caging my brz drift car,gutting the interior of a car,gutting the interior,caging brz,drift car,drift car build,brz drift car,brz build,brz turbo,brz review,drift car racing,drift competition,drift event,building a drift car,building a drift car in 10 minutes,cutting up my brz,drifting a brz,toyota 86,tj hunt,tj hunt brz,adam lz,illiminate,evan shanks,car build,building in 10 minutes,how to drift,dustin williams brz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments