Advertisement

Cartoon Wars 3 Mailbox Glitch | Tournament Break | ( Will Not be in Top 1 )

Cartoon Wars 3 Mailbox Glitch | Tournament Break | ( Will Not be in Top 1 ) Me having low crystals is not an excuse for being the top 1 in the tournaments. Although I use many crystals to climb on the leaderboards, it would be hypocritical for me to complain that other players are cheating. Therefore I will not discuss you about leaderboard situations.

This week I decide to take a break from the tournaments and grind very hard on stage 13 and 9. It takes a very long time to earn the gunner ninja shards. Grind at your own risk.

Congrats H6718ee. [ Top 1 ]

Best Stages to farm in Gunner:

Stage 9 , 13

My Goal is to earn the Dragon Speeder D3 Shard which is the most rarest shard to get. I do not know how long this will take me on 24 hours of afk grinding.

Break

Post a Comment

0 Comments