Advertisement

“CORRUPT” By Lordan Brichetto

“CORRUPT” By Lordan Brichetto Your kiss, is bruised on my lips.
And Your touch, is scared on my skin

I’m drowning in the silence
Till you come and corrupt me

and Now I’m counting
bodies
like sheep

Never been one to fall apart
But ever since you Ive been shattered-
you could Cut yourself
on the all broken pieces
And when you start bleeding
Don’t come to me pleading
asking, begging, for me let you in
promised myself that I wouldn’t do it...
But now there’s confusion,
Concerning conclusions...
I cannot conduct a thought to explain this intrusion,
Innocence is an illusion...oh

I’m drowning in the silence
Till you come and corrupt me

Feels like hands around my neck,
I can’t believe I fell for this again
No matter where I hide
You’re always there
In the back of my mind

For now I’m waiting, in the silence
For you to corrupt me
Now I’m counting bodies
Like sheep

Brichetto

Post a Comment

0 Comments